Are you thinking about starting a coworking space or incubator? Are you a “community builder” or small business owner?
You can learn a lot from the Gangplank model.
Co-founders (Jade Meskill and Derek Neighbors) of Gangplank share some great insight in this interview. They talk about:
- How Gangplank got started
- Getting people in the door
- What makes them different than traditional coworking spaces
- What to expect at Gangplank
- Why there is no charge to (co)work at Gangplank
- Building the Gangplank community
- What it takes
- Opportunities and growth
- Twitter @Gangplank